A Peek Into My Carry-On Bag
When you read this I’ll be flying
in the air over the Atlantic Ocean.
Calmly, I hope.
I’ll also be in the midst of unpacking and using my carry on full of goodies so let’s have faith that I packed it wisely.
Here's what I've brought...
- Let’s start with the bag. I’m carrying this Lug Cartwheel Fitness/Overnight Bag, Plum Purple in grass green (I don't know why it says purple). It's a super great bag gifted to me by Cass. It's spacious with lots of pockets and a mesh compartment designed to carry an extra pair of shoes (extra shoes are always needed).
- The extra pair of shoes I'm bringing are these Dr. Scholl's Women's Joliet Ballet Flats in gray that I just bought yesterday. They have some wonderful new cushy technology that make them feel like pillows. Love them.
- I needed a new pair of headphones to shield me from any potential screaming children on the plane so yesterday I ordered these Sony MDR-ZX100 ZX Series Headphones (White). Amazon Prime is really quite spectacular because the headphones I ordered yesterday will be arriving today. If you don't have Prime, you really should get it.
- My new headphones are going to link me to my Apple iPad Mini MD528LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black & Slate)! Ok, it's my boyfriend's; he's kind enough to loan it to me. In order to write while I'm traveling through the Spanish villas sipping wine, I got this Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini for iPad mini - Black (920-005021). I think I would go nuts if I tried writing on the iPad touch screen everyday.
- Now that I have my gadgets in place, I need something to watch and zone out to. I've downloaded The League: Season Four onto the iPad because, well because it's HILARIOUS. Have you seen this show? Perfect for airplane travel. I think...
- I've also downloaded the movie Starbuck which is probably going to suck because I'm the worst movie-picker of all time.
- Which means I better get some books. When I'm nervous I need to read something fairly mellow and escapist. The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionaire) seems like the perfect book to take my mind off being stuck in the air. It sounds like a silly novel but the reviews are great and it's apparently full of sex. You can't go wrong with sex.
- Just in case the first book is awful I also downloaded Dolls Behaving Badly because it sounds like it could be so much better. Ha.
- And last but not least, I'm bring my own pretzels! Everyone around me will surely be eating pretzels and in the case that I'm jealous of their pretzel eating (which I will be) I better tote my own. These Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) should do the trick.
Hopefully I packed wisely and I'm kicking back and relaxing instead of totally freaking out
. Talk to you when I land!
What are your carry-on essentials?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.