Best Of The Webs Friday!
This weekend I'm baking cupcakes.
Yeah, I really am.
Lemonade cupcakes. Get excited!
So today I'm going to chill for a bit and maybe buy some shoes.
But first, I'll share this week's Best Of The Webs!
What are your weekend plans?
- We all feel overwhelmed sometimes or even a lot of the time. These 21 mantras can help guide you through.
- It's been ridiculously hot this week. How hot? This hot.
Cass was flying last night and from the air she shared with me this song. I envisioned it to be her wedding song one day but didn't tell her. Maybe we'd get Josh Radin to come play it live while she dances under the stars.
- Are you in the midst of writing that fiction story you've always wanted to write? This site has some great writing tips that I've been obsessively referring to all week.
- After announcing my new gluten-free life I was sent some great recipe sites to check out. My facebook friend Jinelle recommended checking out this gluten-free recipe site where the donuts look unbelievable. You might want to wait a few days before turning your oven on though because this.
- I've been chatting with Steve Gadlin this week of Shark Tank fame. He brilliantly sold Mark Cuban on investing in his company and he wants to draw a cat for you. He wants to draw a cat for you! Watch the video, you'll be singing along for hours to come.
- And lastly, if you're going out this weekend and you find yourself drunk, know when to go home.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.